Pokemon go day out.

March 11, 2018


As the title suggests, today was a Pokemon go day.

All I wanted to do today was catch just one Rayquaza. Apparently, I have no luck with this green dragon. Just a few weeks back, I attempted to catch one and it ran away, remember ?

So, before we went raiding around Singapore, we needed energy and we fueled up at the hawker center at Bedok.

I had 0 cravings and so I decided to just order from the stall with 0 people in the queue. Makes life a whole load easier.

And so, nasi lemak I had.


We then headed over to the park at Bedok where there was an ex gym as well as a black egg. It's like killing a bird with two stones you know ? Having one shot at catching Rayquaza, as well as having a chance at getting a mew2 pass at the same time.

And who says you need to stand underneath the scorching sun whilst playing pokemon ? If you plan it right, you could actually sit at a cafe like me and enjoy a cup of coffee whilst playing. ^w^


Moving forward, I finally managed to catch Rayquaza today. I would have thrown my phone and quit pokemon go if I didn't to be honest.


Only joking.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.