あけましておめでとうございます !

January 01, 2016
Happy new year !

Well, it's a brand new year friends. Not sure about you lot, but last year was a great year for me. But whatever the case, let's move on and look towards the future.

Now, time to set this year's resolution.

-Now that I have gone smoke free since October 2014, I have turned to nicotine gum. I would like to cut down on the intake and stop completely if possible.

-Spend more time with the family.

-Meet up with my friends a little bit more.

-Maintain my weight at 40kg.

-Cut down on sugar intake.

Not much, but that'll do.

It's the new year and I decided that I'd take my dad out for a New year day lunch. As ya'll know, the Japanese new year is the same as the English one, so I thought that it'd be nice to take him out.

We decided to have a Japanese bbq lunch at marina square. As we arrived fairly late, we were told that we have about one hour to eat and I guess it was sufficient for us.

Here's a what we had.








The food was pretty good and I enjoyed the gyu tan for sure.

Here's the address :

Tenkaichi Japanese BBQ
Marina Square
#03-129
6 Raffles Boulevard 
Asia Square Tower 2
Singapore 039594

As we had nothing else better to do, I took my dad to have his daily dose of coffee and I couldn't resist the cheesecake calling.



Hope you guys had a great countdown last night. Once again, Happy new year friends.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.