Getting ready.

January 13, 2016
So we all know that Chinese new year is just around the corner and most people have started preparations for it. From spring cleaning to getting new clothes and so on.

I'm lucky that I don't have to buy new clothes, but new materials because my awesome grand-mother will then turn them into pretty little baby doll dresses that I love.

And so, today, we went to 'people's park' to have a look.

It's amazing because the jam has started. I dread to think what the road conditions will be like nearer Chinese new year. But anyways, because of the mini jam, I managed to snap the decor to show my mum.


We arrived at people's park and we walked back and forth. We walked into a few shops and I couldn't find anything that I really liked. Luckily at the end, I managed to find 3 prints that I really liked.

Before heading back home, we had dinner at Din tai fung. It is one of our favorite restaurants.







So before I go, here are the beautiful pieces that I bought today.




And this year there is an added bonus. I get a new set of pajamas too.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.