New year's eve.

December 30, 2015


Well well, it's the last day of 2015.

What a great year it has been for me.

So let's see.

Managed to go to Taiwan at the start of the year and had such a great time, even though I haven't been to Taichung after 4 visits. Oh wells, perhaps next time ey ?


My mum came back just before Chinese new year and we managed to spend 3 whole weeks together, so that was good. She used to come back for 2 weeks and it went by really quick. It was literally like she'd get here one week and the next, she'd be heading home. So I'm really grateful for that one extra week.



In May, I went to Seoul.



Then came October. I went back home and met up with my mum and Uncle Pat too.




Not forgetting the fact that I have been smoke free for a year now. Hooray !

And then of course I got to see my happy pills quite a bit this year ( but of course, it's never enough ).






And not to mention, me and my itchy backside just had to cut my hair.

From this :


To this :


But yes, I've had a wonderful and memorable year and I look forward to the new year.

So anyways, for lunch today, I had my favorite gnocchi from pepperoni pizzeria.




As for how I'm going to spend my new year's eve, I decided to have a quiet night in.

Have a great one y'all.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.