3rd week.

January 05, 2016
Dad came over today and guess what ? He requested to have lunch at Hoshino cafe and this would have been the third week in a row that we've eaten there. Oh my gosh. But I only get to see him once a week as it is, so he gets to pick what he wants to eat.

Well, here's what we had for lunch.




Oh, just so you know, if you order the ice coffee, you can get a refill at half the price.

So we went back home after lunch and I put on the latest mission impossible for him as it was showing on mio tv, before heading down to get my nails done.

I honestly was clueless as to what I should have done today and I figured since I like leopard prints and pink, why not put them together ?


Not too bad right ?

For dinner today, my dad actually requested for this special dish called tahu telor. When I was much younger, he used to take me to this famous Indonesian restaurant at centrepoint so naturally I wanted to bring him back there. But after searching online, we found out that they had closed down. After researching, we found another restaurant called Tambuah mas and we decided to give it a go.

Without further ado, here are visuals of what we had for dinner.







Well, the food was pretty good. And it's safe to say that all of us loved the tahu telor. We'll definitely be back for more.

Not really keen on their sago gula melaka though. I still the best one is at chilli padi's.


So if you are interested, they're located at basement one of Paragon.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.