Spring cleaning starts today.

January 14, 2016
If I'm going to get the house ready for Chinese new year, I need to start now. And when I get down to business, I don't really fancy cleaning just the surface, I like to get everything, and I mean everything, spick and span. It is also that time of the year where I clear out my cabinets and donate clothes and stuff that I don't wear and use anymore.

So I decided to start with the shoe cabinet.


Before I started, I didn't realise how tedius cleaning a shoe cabinet would be. It probably wouldn't take me half the day either, if I didn't clean every single pair ! I also had issues parting with some of my shoes, but if I don't part with some, I can't get new ones, so after some careful considerations, I have made way for new pairs.

So apparently last night I didn't have enough DTF and had a craving for it again.



After lunch, I continued with my daily housework before sitting down in front of my pc. I had the intention of playing wow, but I was too knackered to even lift my arm up onto the table, so I decided to catch up on some channel 8 dramas and this happened all the way till dinner.

My usual home cooked meal usually consists of 3 dishes, sometimes 4, but mostly 3. When I helped lay out the table today, I was shocked.






It's like enough food to feed a family of 5 ! I don't know why she prepared so much food but I'm off the enjoy my feast now.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.