Angus house.

January 21, 2016


As it is my father's birthday tomorrow, I decided to take him out to dinner today as he was free. I let him choose where he had wanted to dine and after carefully consideration, he requested for Angus house at Takashimaya. When I was younger, he used to take me there often. I wonder if it is still as good as it was before.

Well, we had a salad and baked oysters to share.



Here comes the funny part. Of the many mains that was in the menu, we ended up ordering the same thing.


Rib eye steak.

And it turned out to be a great choice. It came accompanied by their special Japanese sauce and the taste is exactly as I remember. One word - Delish.

So after dinner, my dad went on and on about how he used to like the apple pie there and was about to order one. But I surprised him with his favorite strawberry shortcake from four leaves instead.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.