4 consecutive weeks.

January 12, 2016
Today has officially been the fourth week in a row that we have had lunch at Hoshino cafe.

I should have really ordered the curry baked rice like I do as usual, but I really wanted to try the lobster bisque spaghetti and let's just say I'm never ordering it ever again. 

On the other hand, their desserts and coffee are amazing.



After lunch, we went all the way to my dad's place to pick Baby-san up. It was vaccination time of the year for the boys and they have been going together since they were born. We then went back home to pick up Tarou-chan before heading over to the vet at Havelock road. They're pretty good, so if you ever need a vet, do look up Town vets. 

So with all that done, we went back home so that they could all play together. 


Before proceeding for dinner, we had to drop Baby san back home and since we were all the way over at the east, we decided to go to Chili padi's which is near my dad's place.

Here's our very samballie dinner.






And remember how I told you that the best sago gula melaka could be found here ? Well, here it is.


It is honestly that good. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.