Papa time of the week.

December 15, 2015
For lunch today, my father suggested Z'en dining at Ue sqaure. As we don't frequent that area often, we had a little trouble locating the restaurant, but we managed to find it in the end.

As usual, my father's eyes were bigger than his stomach ( and I wonder where I got that syndrome from ) and ordered the biggest set they had.



You can't really tell just how much food there was in that set, but trust me, it was way too much.

I on the other hand had a normal bento set, which I couldn't finish by the way.


The food was so-so, but the services was excellent and the place is pretty chill out too. It was really quiet during lunch time which was perfect for us. I'm not sure about the dinner crowd though. But if you're looking for a quiet place to have lunch, you could try Z'en dining out.

Headed back home for our usual movie. I turned on mio on demand and let him choose a movie. I hate choosing movies because my dad is a real fussy pot when it comes to movies. If I let him choose a movie, he can't blame me if it turns out to be crap.

He ended up choosing - The closet.


I don't think he really liked his choice, but hey, there's always next week right ?

For today's dinner, my dad requested Thien kee steamboat. The food there is cheap and good. Not really keen of some of the aunties working there though.




Just for your info, I think they whip up the baddest sweet and sour pork !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.