My hip grand-mother.

December 01, 2015
So my grand-mother has been bugging me for months now on how she wants to change to the iPhone 6 plus. Guess what ? Her contract is finally due today.

But first, lunch at red star.










My dad then took us to bugis. We took a queue number and was told that the waiting time was 2 hours. There was no way in hell we were going to wait there. If it was just my dad and myself, we would have probably cotched in some coffee shop, but my granny was there too, so we decided to go home first. Besides, they have the text message service.

I put on flight plan for my dad.


It was such a good movie back in the day. It was even more hilarious when my father kept trying to guess what was wrong with the lead actress. He kept guessing and talking to himself and then asking me "is it ? is it ?".

So we finally received a text message saying that it would be our turn soon and there was 5 people ahead of us in the queue. Earlier in the day when I took the queue number, I was told that it would take approximately 30 minutes from the time of the text message. If so, it would have been sufficient enough for us to get there from my place.

We arrived back there and I realized that it was past our turn. I then went to the counter and asked this Aunty for help. I explained that we were a little late and then she has a go at me saying that it's my own fault for being late. Unhappy for being screamed at, I pointed toward my grand-mother and told her that I wasn't going to let my grand-mother sit here for 2 hours. Who in the right mind would do that ? And then she changes her tone and goes "oh sorry, I'll give you another queue number, it should be your turn next. Next time cannot like that ok?". I'm so appalled by her behavior. Pffffft, just because I look like a kid doesn't give you the right to treat me that way.

Moving on, we managed to get my grand-mother her new phone - iPhone 6S plus in rose gold. I'm so jealous. Now I want one !

Oh yes, before I go, I need to give a big thank you to Hareyama san for buying and sending my shoes all the way from Hakodate.


ありがとうございます晴山さん!^w^

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.