JB.

December 28, 2015
What a long day we've had.

I woke up at 745am to get ready and was out of the house by 845am. Went to pick Fufu up before driving over to Ah Ching's house. We then parked the car at their place and car pooled into JB. We took the Tuas checkpoint and we were so not expecting a jam at that hour. Our plans were to have breakfast but it turned into lunch as we only arrived in JB near 12.

For lunch we had dim sum at da si xi. It was really really good.


As usual, we'd visit the toilet before leaving. Melvin went in first and so I decided to touch up my face. Can you guess who walked in ? Joshua Tan from Ah boys to men ! No, neither of us walked into the wrong toilet. It was a unisex one with a waiting area. I had really wanted to ask if I could take a photo with him, but it was kind of awkward seeing as we were in the toilet, so I gave it a miss.

We headed over to a bird nest house after to have a look. I can only say that it was dark and dirty with a million and one dead cockroaches, but it was a good experience nonetheless.


After we were done at the bird nest house, we went to the premium outlet mall to shop.


It's probably heaven for most normal people but we walked in shops after shops but I had nothing to buy. I must be abnormal.

Well, next up was my favorite - it was massage time.


We went for the 1 1/2 hour session and it was worth every penny. I felt bad for Fufu though as he only went for the 45 minutes and he had to wait for us to be done.

Last but not least, our seafood dinner. Ah Ching originally wanted to take us to a famous seafood restaurant, but it was fully packed and we were told that waiting time would be about 30 minutes and we were not prepared to wait.

We ended up at the restaurant next door with barely anyone dining and I honestly don't understand why. The food was really good. Also, because they ran out of to miao, we got to try this new vegetable - qing long and it's my new favorite.


Well, here's a photo of us, taken by Fufu, choosing our seafood.


And here's the feast we had.









Well, I'm off to bed now. It's been an awfully long day.

Good night friends. xxx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.