Birthday with the fam.

December 22, 2015


Today was father & daughter time of the week and what perfect timing today was as well. It's the day before my birthday, so we could have a family dinner.

As usual, I'd let my dad pick the food of his choice.

His choice today - Hoshino cafe.


If you're a big fan of coffee, you really should visit Hoshino cafe. They serve authentic Japanese coffee. Every time I have coffee from there, it feels like I'm back in Japan at some cafe.

Don't worry if you're not a coffee fan because they have a wide selection of matcha drinks in their menu too. It is equally as good in a matcha form of way.


Pot baked curry rice

Each time I visit, I really only ever order this and this includes my first ever visit as well. It is a mini bowl of awesomeness. I highly recommend this.


And this is my dad's Japanese curry rice. It wasn't bad, but we can only say that we've had better.

So you know Christmas is just round the corner. Well, that's what my dad said to me so that he could order dessert. ^w^


After lunch, we traveled all the way to pasir ris to the dog farm so that he could get the largest pack of dog food. They do provide delivery service but we had nothing better to do anyway, so why not ?

As it was still early, we decided to give Mr Vezel a shower but to our horror, the queue was horrendous. But we decided to join in the queue anyway.


For dinner today, we went to my all time favorite - Hai di lao.











I don't what it is with me and my love for Hai di lao, but trust me, it is goooooooooooood~

Well, here are some photos taken with the family. I really wanted a full family shot but they were super busy, so we decided to do solo ones instead.




P.s : Please excuse my tired looking face.

Thank you Lord for the wonderful family that I have. I am truly blessed to be able to celebrate my birthday with my family. It would have been perfect if my mum was here too, but it's okay, I know she thinks of me every second of everyday even though she's 10009009876 miles away and that is sufficient enough for me. Thank you for my beautiful grand-mother who would do everything in her power to make sure that I am happy and thank you for my wonderful father who never says no to me. Thank you Lord for my wonderful family.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.