007.

December 03, 2015


As you all know, James bond is currently screening in the cinemas right now and I thought I'd take my grand-mother to watch it. Although, I know her favorite James bond is still Timothy Dalton.

Before our movie, I went to have lunch at Canton paradise. I'm totally in love with their salted egg yolk fish skin. It is to die for.







I brought my grand-mother to the gold class @ Vivo city as I thought it'll be more comfortable for her. After all, it's like 148 minutes long, so sitting down in the comfiest arm chair along that comes with a blanket sounds good doesn't it ?


One thing I like about the James bond films is that you don't have to be a James bond fan to enjoy it. It was a good movie for sure.

For dinner today, I finally got to try the duck at dian xiao er. I've walked past it a million and one times and never got the chance to try it till now. It was pretty good imo.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.