A day at the zoo.

April 01, 2014
The zoo is the perfect destination on a weekday. It's not crowded at all !

So upon arrival, we were disappointed with a notice that said that the River safari boat ride was closed for the day for maintenance. That was the main point of our visit to be honest ! I felt really cheated ! But anyways, there were so many bundles but I went for the Zoo only tickets as I wasn't sure if there was enough time for us to visit the River safari by foot after we were done at the Zoo. The staff told me that if I wanted to upgrade, I could just go back to the counter and top up the remaining.



So here are some of the photos from today's day out. ( for the full album, please go onto my facebook page ).



























What a tiring but enjoyable day we've had. Although, I am not very pleased that I received a tan from that scorching hot sun today.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.