Jurong bird park.

April 14, 2014
As the title states, we spent the day with birds !













During our visit to the Zoo, we didn't manage to catch any shows, because clever Nana didn't check for the timings, so today, I made sure that we'd catch at least one !


It was such a fantastic show. I'm so glad that we got to watch it. So guys, if you're planning a trip to either the zoo or the bird park, don't forget to check for the show times, because it's worth watching !



So this pretty much sums up our day at the bird park. But before I end our bird park, let me show you just how much I was feeding the mosquitoes. Bear in mind that this is just one leg - now just imagine my other leg and my arms.


As we were leaving, it started raining, and real heavy at that. So thank you Lord for the wonderful weather we've had at the bird park !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.