Worst day of my life.

March 31, 2014
Today is officially the worst day of my life !

So for the past year, the first thing that I do every morning when I wake up is go onto Line play and change my avatar's clothing and send hearts to friends. I must admit that I did get bored of it as there was nothing much to it, except for earning gems to buy new clothes and furniture.

About 3 months ago, they added a new mini game - Catch of the day. I got addicted to it and played it religiously every single day without fail. Let me tell you what this game is about. Basically, it's this really cute fishing game and there are quite a few activities in there. If you're fishing by yourself, you could complete accreditation tests or compete for solo rankings. If you've found yourself an awesome club like I have, you could participate in arena big games and compete for club rankings. And the part which I hate the most - Gacha for rods. It's the same for all games, best equipment wins !

I know I sound like some sad loser, but I cannot stress how upset I am by this. For the past 1 year and 3 months I have had no problems what so ever and up until last night, I was still on it. I don't understand how my account would have deleted itself overnight.

SIGH.

I tried deleted the application, re-installing, logging out - everything that could possibly be done, I tried. But all I got was this screen.


I was so desperate, that I even used my grand-mother's phone to check and finally, it was confirmed.


The only thing I can do now, is write to LINE and hope they can restore my avatar.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.