Malaysia boleh.

April 13, 2017
So every once in a while, I would head down to a huge supermarket to do grocery shopping. I belong to the group of people that stock up on everything. It makes life easier that way.

I decided to go to the NTUC extra at Jurong point. It's huge and they have literally everything there. That's why I like it. It also gives my mother the opportunity to get everything that she wants to so that she can take it home with her.

But first, lunch.






In case you can't figure out where we went for lunch, it was Malaysia boleh. We decided to order a few dishes to share and you know what ? I'm not a huge fan of char kway tiao, but this was the bomb. Be prepared for a long queue though.

We went to the supermarket after lunch and we must have spent about an hour in there.

For dinner today, my mother had no plans and so I asked her if she had any cravings. She said she had wanted yong tau foo and so from google we sought help. Google told us that there was a good yong tau foo at Clementi and so google we followed. Do you know what google didn't tell us though ? Google didn't tell us that this place was halal. Well, that being said, it was still good. Thumbs up for their tasty soup base.


And yes, I know my yong tau foo is way too green, but it's just the way I like it !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.