Overboard ?

April 22, 2017


So do you think maybe we went a little bit overboard during lunch today at old airport road hawker center ?







We shared a round table with these 3 adorable elderly ladies and they couldn't believe how much my mum and I had ordered. The look on their faces was hilarious !

Even though dinner time came, I was still mega stuffed from afternoon's feast, but I still went ahead and ordered a portion of bangers & mash. Oh yes, dinner was with Aunty Florence, Aunty Pearly, Aunty Geri and crew at spize. This spize was pretty high class if you ask me. It's located at rifle range. It was my first time there and I was pretty amused to be honest.


And now we're all at Aunty Geri's house chilling and just look at how adorable Reuben is !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.