Her last day.

April 28, 2017


After spending two weeks in Singapore and a week in Taiwan, it's time for my mother to return to the UK. Well, it's her last day here today. She goes home tomorrow. I am sat here sulking. You would have thought that I'd be used to saying goodbyes by now wouldn't you, with all these years of practice. I can only tell you that it's equally as hard each time.

My mother's last day in Singapore was well spent, eating mostly.

Our lunch appointment was with Aunty San and a bunch of lovely ladies at Malaysia boleh. It was quite nice, as there were a few of us, we could order lots of dishes to try and surprisingly, all of it was pretty delish.





Just in case you were wondering what we had. In order - Penang laksa, prawn noodles, fried kway tiao and claypot chicken rice. They were all pretty good, so take your pick. Oh and just so you know, Malaysia boleh is located on the 3rd floor of Jurong point.




And now for dinner.

Dinner was spent with Aunty Florence, Aunty Pearly and their families. We went back to Por kee. This Por kee does really good tze char. If you haven't been, you seriously need to go now.








Apart from the prawn paste chicken which I didn't have, just because I am not a big fan of fried chicken, all the dishes were so good, I just couldn't stop eating.

The only thing I dislike about this place, is the fact that it is really cramped. You could choose to sit outside, but Singapore is so hot, so why would you want do so when you have the option of being in an air-conditioned room right ?

Por Kee
69 Seng Poh Lane
Singapore 160069

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.