Hong Kong noodles & Peranakan food.

April 26, 2017
We had an early lunch today with Aunty Jo and Aunty Deb. In fact, so early, that we got there before the restaurant had opened for the day. So the place we had lunch at today was called Hong Kong wonton noodle. It was my first time there and I honestly thought the food was pretty good, the service on the other hand though, was pretty appalling.




I'd still go back for them noodles though.

Hong Kong Wonton Noodle
Plaza Singapura
#B2-25
68 Orchard Road
Singapore 238839

As for dinner today, my mother suggested going to this Peranakan restaurant located at Claymore connect. We made reservation, which was totally unnecessary by the way, as we were the only customers. I cannot understand the reason though, because although it was a little bit pricey, they did serve really authentic Peranakan food. The ambiance there is great as well, so I don't know what's there not to like.






I highly recommend their kueh pie tee.

The Peranakan
Level 2 Claymore Connect
422 Orchard Road 
Singapore 238879

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.