The royals bistro & Foods treasure.

April 27, 2017
From Western to Chinese food but both equally as good.

I accompanied my mother, who went to meet her ex school mate, Aunty Mary for lunch today. As she was working, she could only meet us during her lunch break and that meant that we had to go to her at NUS. I must admit, it felt kind of awkward going there for lunch, but that being said, The Royals Bistro serves really good food.

I had the lasagna earlier and boy was it cheesy.


It was a little bit hard to get to, but you know, for very good cheesy lasagna, I'd say it's worth it.

The Royals Bistro Cafe
NUS
#01-03
1 Create Way
Create Tower University Town
Singapore 138602

As for dinner today, we met up with my mother's besties from her school. We meet them every year and they're a great laugh.

We had tze char at this place called Foods treasure and I can assure you, the name of the restaurant matches their food. It was extremely delish.








Whoa, every single dish that Aunty Irene had ordered was all equally as good. I usually have a favorite dish from each meal, but this was hard. I really liked them all.

Foods treasure
Toa Payoh West Community Club
#01-07
200 Lorong 2 Toa Payoh
Singapore 319642

Ah yes, I was bored earlier and was playing with an app that has a make up feature. What do you think of my red lipstick ?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.