And she's gone.

April 29, 2017


I feel like a part of me went missing. I always feel this way when my mother leaves me. Now I've got to wait till Chinese new year till I get to see her again.

We didn't do very much today as we didn't have any last minute shopping to do. We managed to get everything that my mother wanted beforehand, so apart from lunch and dinner, we were just chilling out at home.

For lunch today, my mother had requested for Founders bak kut teh.






I wish I had more to eat at lunch, because my dinner wasn't very nice. We were too lazy, but not lazy enough to go to the food court downstairs. We drove a little bit further and went to the food court at Anchorpoint instead. I wasn't all that hungry and I didn't have cravings, so I just settled for a lasagna and it was the weirdest one I've tried to date. I was expecting tomato sauce, but instead, it was all cream. I love my dairy products, but I don't fancy creamy food. Yes, I dislike carbonara.


Well, my mother is now on her way back to the UK  and as for me, I am going to my little corner to continue sulking.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.