Man Man Japanese Unagi Restaurant.

April 04, 2017


Today, we decided to go have an unagi lunch and who better than to go with than our raid lead, Andrew, who loves eating unagi !

We were shocked to see a lunch queue when we arrived as it was a Tuesday ! Queuing is a horrible thing, but queuing under the hot sun just makes it a billion times worse.

So check out how Andrew decided to queue up.


The last time I was at man man, I couldn't really enjoy my meal because I went straight after my cousin's wedding and I was way to full to eat anything. So today, I was very eager to try it.




If you're a big fan of unagi, you really need to make a trip to man man soon. It's really good. A word of advice though. Their counter seats are facing the chefs who are preparing the fish for grilling, so if you get affected by this, request for a table seating instead.

Here's the address.

Man Man Japanese Unagi Restaurant
1 Keong Saik Road
#01-01
Singapore 089109

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.