Beerthai house.

April 16, 2017
This is officially my new favorite Thai restaurant. It was recommended by May and it is extremely authentic. It is by far the best Thai food I've ever had in Singapore.

And so, we brought Aunty Florence, Aunty Pearly and family to share the awesomeness.

Here is our mini feast that we had earlier.








Can I just say how much I love the sour sausage. I know it doesn't sound very appetizing. I had this face of disgust on when Eugene and Benny first ordered it. I was reluctant to try it as well but I'm so glad I did.

The other thing that is a must order there, is the steamed fish. This is just heavenly. It is really fresh and goes perfectly with that spicy-sour gravy. Just describing this dish is making me drool.

So yes friends, if you are drooling like me and want to try it out, here is the address.

Beerthai House Restaurant
Golden Mile Complex
#01-96
5001 Beach Road
Singapore 199588

We had the usual coffee session after our meal but choosing the coffee place was a mission. It was Sunday and most places would be crowded. After our brain storming session, we came to a conclusion that we'd all go to Jalan Besar. I can't tell you which cafe we went because I couldn't see a sign board. It is not a joke.

It was a pretty little cafe but the only table that was big enough to cater to all of us was actually a huge square. Basically, it was 4 square tables put together to form one huge table. This meant that it was virtually impossible for us to communicate with each other. But hey, we found seats, who's complaining ?



Today's coffee session was a special one as it was Uncle Kee Chye's birthday. Happy birthday Uncle Kee Chye. May you have a blessed birthday !

Wookey. I've got to wake up at 3am to get ready and be at the airport at 5am as we are flying off at 7am. I best start packing now, because TAIWAN TOMORROW !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.