The once a year burger.

January 20, 2022
I call this, the once a year burger.



Every year, I look forward to the week just before Chinese new year. Why? Well, clearly because McDonald's will release their limited edition prosperity burger! 2 succulent beef patties, topped with a generous serving of black pepper sauce and flavorful caramelized onions, what's not to love? And because I probably would only have this once a year, it definitely has to be a double, singles just doesn't do it for me. Teehee.

I've been more adventurous as of late and I have been trying all them new limited edition burgers, drinks and pies, so obviously I felt a need to try the newly released strawberry pie. 


Well, if I were to be honest, I didn't quite enjoy that pie. It just kind of felt like something was missing, like there was no depth to it. It was more like an artificial strawberry gel like texture. Definitely won't be missing this. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.