Fuji-san.

January 08, 2022

It's been 2 days since I got my booster done and now I have a huge swell on my arm. I've named it "fuji san", which is basically what we call Mount Fuji. It's like there's a hard boiled egg hiding underneath my skin. 


I took Pfizer for my first two injections and decided to go with Moderna for my booster. Not sure if I made the right choice though. I suffered from really sore arms previously, but apart from that, generally I didn't suffer from any side effects.


This time though, fuji san aside, I've completely lost my appetite. Yesterday, I made my usual beef and spinach curry, which usually leaves me still hungry, I could barely finish half, before feeling ill. Now that's a first. It was the same today again. I completely have no appetite at all. 


Well, fingers crossed tomorrow will be better!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.