Spring cleaning.

January 17, 2022
Who here hates spring cleaning? 

Well, I certainly do! Or would it make sense to hate it but love it at the same time? Like I really hate the cleaning part, but I really love that everything is sparkling clean after! If only I was Samantha from bewitched. All I have to do, is wiggle my nose and ta-dah, it'll all be done.

But unfortunately, I am not Samantha and I have to start now if I want to be sure that I'm done before the new year arrives. 

Spring cleaning for me, usually means clearing out and giving away unwanted items. This also gives me a chance to wipe down every inch of the house, making sure that everything is sparkling clean!

Now, the part I hate the most is not the actual cleaning. In fact, that's the easy part. The hardest part of the entire process for me, is the part where I decide what goes. I realized that I have a minor hoarding habit, so I find it difficult to part with things. I'm better these days though. These days, I just tell myself, if I haven't seen or used or worn something for a year a more, then I obviously don't need it.

Well, off to organize my wardrobes now! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.