2 years later...

January 14, 2022
The last time we all met up, was literally just days before the lockdown. I still remember enjoying our ice creams when suddenly we all received an update on whatsapp saying then we're going into dorscon orange and all our whatsapp groups were going wild, respectively. This was literally the same night where everyone went into panic mode and flocked the supermarkets and there we were enjoying our ice cream.

Well, it's now been 2 years and we finally met up. 

We've been wanting to go to hai di lao together and I'm so glad we finally did!


We could have had some free ice creams, but yeah, we decided to go have some "branded" ice cream instead and the nearest one to us was kooks creamery at Cathay. I had a really strong craving for salted caramel ice cream today, but unfortunately they didn't have that there. We decided to share a cookie and 2 scoops of ice cream. Sylvia and I agreed on the earl grey, so we let Jw choose the other flavor and he went for the blue chai hokkaido milk. 


 The earl grey and the lava cookie was amazing, the blue chai however, not so. And Jw realized that it was bad and said "it's okay guys, I will eat my mistake". Hahahaha. Times spent with these 2 are always jokes! Love you guys! 

Man, I just realized that we forgot to take a group photo. :(

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.