2 weeks later..

January 24, 2022
Well, this was the outcome of my booster shot, 2 weeks later.


It might just be 41.7kg to you, but just for reference, 2 weeks ago, before I took my booster shot, I was a good 44kg. Now, 2 weeks later, I have lost 2.3kg! 

The very next day after my booster shot, I had completely lost my appetite. Everyday as usual, I would prepare lunch and have it at 12pm sharp. I did the same that day and realized that I had no desire to eat. As I only have one meal a day, I tried my best to eat as much as I could, but I could barely finish half. It took a good week to get my appetite back. I mean, my goal was to drop back to 42kg and maintain it there and well, I did even better, but I guess this wasn't the way? 

Well, I best enjoy this weight whilst it last. With the unbelievable portions I have at lunch, I'll be back up in no time. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.