明けましておめでとう!

January 01, 2021

Happy new year! 🎉



I can't believe it's 2021 already and guess what? It's that time of the year where we make a new set of resolutions.

First things first, let's see how I did with my list for 2020. 


☆ Continue to spend quality time with my family.

Well, this one is a definite check off the list. Thanks to the pandamic, we've been spending pretty much 85% of the year camping at home together. 


☆ Catch up with old friends.

Failed miserably and it's all Covid's fault.


☆ Hit 40kg.

Another failure. I guess at this age, our metabolism is slowing down. I did however maintain my weight at 42kg though!


☆ Kick off my nicotine gum addiction.

I'm still chewing away, but hey, I'm down to 3 pieces a day now! 


☆ Enjoy life and take it easy. 

Well, if being confined at home watching countless dramas on Netflix counts, then yes, this I did. 


Well, let's set a new list for 2021.


☆ Continue spending quality time with my family, with or without being confined at home. 

☆ Meet up with old friends.

☆ Hit 41kg, well, because shedding 2kg seems impossible at this point in life. 

Keep fit.

☆ Get rid of my nicotine gum addiction. 

☆ Enjoy life. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.