鮭の照り焼き.

January 08, 2021

If I could only choose one type of fish to eat for the rest of my life, I reckon that it would have to be salmon. 


There are so many ways you could consume salmon. 


Salmon sashimi or sushi for instance. 


And then there is my granny's steamed Chinese style salmon, which by the way, is the bomb! Basically, a few years ago, I requested for some salmon, but I specifically said please do not pan-fry it and she was like, I don't know how else to cook it. So I randomly just asked if it was possible to steam it the way she would with any other fish and so, that was how this dish came about. 


The more popular style of cooking salmon would be pan-fried or grilled. 


And then in Japanese cooking, there are various ways you could add flavor to the fish, such as teriyaki salmon, mirin glazed salmon and miso salmon. 


It's like the best fish ever!


So yes, for today's lunch, we had teriyaki salmon. 



Just look at that ultra shiny glaze. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.