Drama list - part 2.

January 26, 2021

Well, here it is again. 


This is basically the list of all the dramas that we have watched up till now, well, since the time I post the previous list.


Please note that this list is not a rating from best to worst or anything like that. It's just in the order that we watched it in. I hope that you can find your your next drama through this list, and likewise, if you have any recommendation for me, please give me a shout!


1. Passionate love.



2. Level up.



3. Melting me softly.



4. Backstreet rookie.



5. Mom has an affair.



6. Doctor John.



7. Pride and prejudice.



8. Gu family book.



9. Tunnel.



10. Noble, my love.



11. My love from the star.



12. Start up.



13. The guest.



14. Doctor prisoner.



15. Weightlifting fairy, Kim Bok Joo.



16. Familiar wife.



17. He is psychometric.



18. Vagabond.



19. Sweet home.



20. Are you human.



Well, till the next 20 dramas.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.