A day of many celebrations.

January 10, 2021

Today we had dinner with Uncle Joon, Aunty Delia & Deon to celebrate my birthday, Deon's birthday and their anniversary. 


We would have celebrated earlier, but both Wan hao and the ship restaurant were fully booked the previous weekend. Oh wells, I suppose there is nothing much else to do in Singapore but eat. 


We tried to book Wan hao for today as well, but they're way too popular, but luckily for us, they had a table at the ship and so, we settled for that. 


The ship is actually Western cuisine, but for some awkward reason, they offer Chinese fish noodles soup and my oh my, it is really good.


I would have had some if it were lunch, but I don't really practice the habit of eating dinner and I wasn't really feeling all that hungry, so I just had some lobster bisque along with some toast. 



And here's us with that one kueh sarlat cake that my mum made for our many celebrations.




Once again, a very happy anniversary to Uncle Joon & Aunty Delia, and happy birthday to you, Deon!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.