Girls night out.

January 04, 2021
And what a lovely night out it was.


I recently met up with Lele and Yingran, but it's been absolute ages since I last saw Shermin, so you can only imagine how excited I was to see her. 

It's always lovely catching up with these bunch, you know, with them never ending chatters. 

So for today's dinner, we went to Hans im glück as suggested by Yingran and here's what we had.


I had a look at their menu prior before our dinner and they have such a huge variety. They even have vegetarian and vegan burgers as well. I was thinking of trying a burger from either one of those menus, because I'm not supposed to be consuming beef at the moment, but then I decided that I wasn't brave enough and stuck with something more familiar instead - Kraftpaket, which basically is beef patty, bacon, black pepper crust and sunny side egg. 


And you know what? Both Lele & myself were in for a pleasant surprise. So, we both share the same birthday, but what we did not expect was a belated celebration. Thanks girls!


Love you all to bits! 

I'm already looking forward to our next meet up!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.