Delivery: Texas chicken.

January 30, 2021
Every so often, I'd have this random craving for fried chicken. And fried chicken popping up in almost all of them Korean dramas, definitely doesn't help either. 

Well, I used to like KFC, until there was this one time I had it delivered. I basically ordered a 3 piece meal and received 2 breast meat and 1 thigh. To be honest with you, a 2 piece meal would have been enough for me, but seeing as how you can't choose specific chicken parts online, I thought that at least if I get a breast meat, I'd still have 2 pieces of chicken to eat, as I really hate chicken breast. Like I actually avoid it at all cost. Never did I imagine that they'd give me 2! I know that there are people out there who actually adore breast meat, but come on, at least give me some variety. So yes, never again will I order from KFC. 

Instead, I decided to give Texas chicken a try. 


It turned out to be pretty decent actually. 

The skin was crisp and the chicken meat was moist. I totally enjoyed that! Despite having given 1 breast meat, at least I still had a a thigh and wing to enjoy. 

Definitely my new go-to delivery place for when random fried chicken cravings appears again!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.