Slowing down.

October 04, 2020

 My apologies my friends.


I intend to keep my blog alive, it's just that I don't have much content for now, so I'll be posting less. As you all know, the virus has affected everyone, one way or another. 


I haven't been doing much. In fact, I have turned into a couch potato. All I have been doing is watching Korean dramas back to back. 


Food wise, we only eat once a day and we've got that covered by getting delivery from Mondays-Fridays, so now we don't even cook. 


Ever since we entered phase 2, we haven't been going out much either, so I don't have any yummy foods to share either.


And obviously we won't be going on any holidays anytime soon either, so that's 1 less content. 


Sigh. 


When will life go back to normal?


But hey, if you're bored at home, why not try out some of my recipes I have posted? You can find all the recipes here. If you try them out, do let me know how it turned out!


Well, I leave you with Tarou-chan.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.