McDonald's: Hokkaido salmon burger.

October 20, 2020

On one of the very few rare occasions that I tuned into channel 5, I just had to see McDonald's advertising their Hokkaido salmon burger. 


So, can you guess what we had for lunch today?



And you know what? I'm so glad I tried it. It is actually pretty awesome. I loved everything from the bun, the salmon patty, down to the cabbage and the dressing. It was such a good combination. My favorite part of the whole burger was the bun though. With all them sesame seeds, it was tasty af!


I also decided to try their other limited edition yuzu cream cheese pie. Remember, it is a fairly big deal when I try something new as I am not adventurous when it comes to food. 



It's not something that I'd want to eat again, but then again it wasn't bad. I think I'm just more used to their apple pie. It's just something that I grew up with. But just so you know, I finished it. 


The other thing I ordered as well, was their Hershey's hot fudge sundae. Well, I couldn't decide if I wanted the sundae or the mcflurry and so I ordered the hot fudge sundae and added some extra oreos. Problem solved. Teehee.



I quite liked it actually, except that it was a little bit too rich for me and so I couldn't finish it. But for all you chocolate lovers, you'd love this one.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.