レイザー・クラーケン /ᐠ ̥ ̮ ̥ ᐟ\ฅ

October 16, 2020
For about a year and a bit, I have been using the Tt esports headphones that my god-brother, Jovin, gave to me. 

The funny thing was, he bought this headset, along with a keyboard and a mouse on our trip to Taipei. Just after a week of using the headset, he realized that he didn't quite like it and just put it aside. Not too long later, we were having a random conversation and somehow I mentioned that I needed a new headset. He then said if I didn't mind, I could have his. Why not right? 

So apart from the fact that even on max volume it was still pretty soft, I pretty much couldn't really hear footsteps in counter-strike and pretty much all my friends had trouble hearing me speak, it stayed with me for a year and a bit as I mentioned. I could live with the peeling earcups, but the mic had stopped working gradually. The first week wasn't too bad. Basically, if I just tap the sides of the mic, my voice would transmit. That eventually stopped working though. 

By then, I had already began to look for a new headset. My first instinct was to look at Razer and guess what? It was love at first sight. 


Aren't they just gorgeous?

They come in either black or quartz pink. Although pink is my favorite color, I think that matching everything else comes first. My whole gaming set is black and my house is also black & white and as gorgeous as that quartz pink headset was, it would have stuck out like a sore thumb. And besides, this black headset goes really nice with a pink glow!

ありがとう!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.