Char.

October 27, 2020

Today was our once a month lunch date with Aaron. 


He has been taking us to places that we've never been before and today he took us to Char, down at Jalan Besar. In fact, he hasn't been here either and he really wanted to try the bbq roast pork which they are famous for. 


Well, here's what we had earlier.








The verdict? 


Well, overall the meal was fairly enjoyable. 


I'm really not a huge fan of bbq roast pork, but when it comes drenched in lots of thick honey-like sauce, I just can't resist it. I had really high expectations for this one, but I think I my favorite is still the one from Full of luck. Now, that is to die for. 


We pretty much finished all the dishes, except for the three treasures, which is basically spinach cooked in broth with the 3 types of eggs. Somehow, we just didn't quite like that. But apart from that, we enjoyed our meal. 


You can find them at:


Char 

363 Jalan Basar

Singapore 208994 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.