Phase 1: Day 4.

June 05, 2020
It's Friday and you know what that means ? 

It's no meat day. 


But who's complaining ? Unagi is the best !

Oh, I had a minor boo boo today. Basically, apart from Friday being no meat day, it's also Tarou chan's shower day. So, I carried him in his wash basket into the shower as usual, but apparently, I decided to put my foot too near the shower screen, and as I was closing the door, the sharp edge of the door ended my foot.


I just had to keep telling myself what I always tell myself when I'm in pain - "It does not hurt, it does not hurt". But yeah, it hurt pretty bad and it still is. 

Okay, we're probably going to finish the great doctor today. Any suggestion on our next drama ?

Total cases: 261 ( 11 in the community ).

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.