Phase 1: Day 15.

June 16, 2020

I really, like really really wanted to have McDonald's for lunch today. How often do you hear me say that ? I managed to order, but after ordering, I got a notification saying that it will be there in an hour and a half. I could and would have waited if we didn't have a appointment with the vet at 230pm. Thankfully, I was able to cancel the order, but sadly, it meant that I had no Mcdonld's. T.T


We ended up buying food from downstairs and had a quick bite before leaving.






So, we had quite a unique experience today.


No one was allowed into the vet. All you had to do was ring the doorbell and then be seated outside, safe distancing measures requirement met of course. We waited for a bit and then someone came and got Tarou chan. We were then told that when the doctor was ready, we'd get a call. After waiting for about 5-10 minutes, the doctor called and that was how today's consultation was done. It was pretty challenging though, as there was another guy having his pet consultation done at the same time and it sure as hell didn't help as he was on speaker. I walked further away and guess what ? The crow has to sit on the signboard above me and it had to caw non stop. The doctor and I had a good laugh. 


We had to wait for a while longer as the doctor wanted to have an x-ray done on Tarou chan just to make sure that he didn't have stones or anything. It was the longest wait of my life by the way. After about 10 minutes, she called back at said that she'll be treated him for urinary tract infection. Thank God for that. We'd have to monitor him for 2 weeks and if he doesn't show any sign of improvement, we'd have to go back, otherwise, it's all good. 


Well, fingers crossed, hopefully Tarou chan will feel better soon.


Need a new drama for tomorrow. I can't believe we'll be done with The heirs by the end of today. T.T 


Total cases: 151 ( 2 in the community ).

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.