Melodramatic.

June 29, 2020

 You may think I'm being dramatic here, but I've been keeping my granny home. Well, as much as I can anyway. Even before COVID, I've always been a germaphobe, well, to a certain extent anyway. 


As much as I didn't want her to even step out of the house, she's so used to going to the market everyday to have her breakfast. Well, obviously I wasn't planning on letting her carry on her daily routine that she's so used to, even though she could have easily hopped on a bus, takeaway some food and the come back again. I even expressed my unhappiness when she said she wanted to go down to the foodcourt to get some tea and breakfast, but hey, there's only so much I can control. I guess it does her good to get that little bit of a walk as well right ?


We've been wanting to take her out for a meal, as well as to purchase some yarn for her crochet. And the best place for that ? Plaza Singapura ! There's Hai di lao and there's also spotlight ! Oh and daiso as well, for some bits and bobs. 


So yes, today was our family day out. 



Twas definitely a good meal. It just feels really weird now that the condiments section is closed. Instead, they have a sheet of paper where you tick off the sauce of your choice and they make it for you. The thing is though, it's never going to be as good as when you make it yourself is it ? But hey, apart from that, I didn't realize how much I've missed my Hai di lao.  



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.