Circuit breaker: LAST DAY.

June 01, 2020
So guys, today marks the last day of our circuit breaker here in Singapore. 

We entering phase 1 tomorrow. 

It's still similar to the circuit breaker, where you should continue to leave home only for essential activities, except that now, you will be able to visit your family and do remember, it is limited to two visitors per household. 

Most retail outlets will still be remained closed and F&B dine in will continue to be disallowed. However, hairdressers and barbers will be allowed to resume all hairdressing services. 

If it all goes well, phase 2 will follow shortly after. 

So remember guys, mask on, sanitize AND DON'T TOUCH YOUR FACE. 


I woke up this morning to this sleepy head. I swear all he ever does now is sleep. 

I also woke up with a craving for jjajangmyeon. It's my number 1 goto dish in Korea. And with the amount of back to back Korean drama we have been watching throughout circuit breaker, I would be surprised if I didn't have any cravings for Korean food.




This is from Don Dae bak. They're my new goto place for Korean food that we found by chance via grab. It's only my second time ordering from them, but the first time was pretty good and it instantly became our new favorite. 

Their jjajangmyeon is like the best I've had here in Singapore, I kid you not. 

On our first order, we had the spicy tteokbokki, as well as the kimchi pancake, so today, we decided to try their rose tteokbokki and the seafood pancake instead, both which I didn't quite fancy, if I'm being honest. I think the spicy tteokbokki and the kimchi pancake are better choices. But it's okay, all I really wanted was the jjajangmyeon. Nothing else matters. Teehee.

Well guys, it's that time of the day.

Total cases: 408 ( 0 in the community ).

0 ?!?!?!?!

For the first time since COVID invaded our lives, this is the first 0 cases in the community. Please please please, let it stay this way. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.