Phase 1: Day 13.

June 14, 2020

 We managed to have sukiyaki today as well, because we went to Meidiya the other day. 


We snagged ourselves some tang-oh, daikon, shirataki and beef. The rest of the ingredients we could easily purchase from Ntuc, so rather than carrying it all back, we only bought what we needed from there. 



I think there's something not quite right with my son. Yesterday, all of sudden, he decided that he'd have a wee on the sofa and it was a full load as well. We found it weird that he'd relieve himself at home, mainly because it's been half a year since we've moved back from the renovation and he goes out once in the day and once more in the night for his wee and poop sesh. Luckily, we line our sofa with bedsheets as we don't want the sofa to get scratched. 


I reckon there's more to it than meets the eye though. I don't think he's very well and I can't quite figure it out yet. On the bright side, he's eating normally, so that's a huge plus. 


He has been sleeping quite a lot though and he shivers every once in a while. My poor baby. I hope you get better soon.



Sometimes, I wish that he could talk so that he can tell me what he wants or where it hurts. 


Well, we finished Legend of the blue sea yesterday and now, we're about to move on to The heirs. This is another drama which I have obviously missed out on. But hey, better late than never right ? And you know what ? Both my favorite Kang Ha Neul and Park Hyung Sik are in it as well. 



Total cases: 407 ( 9 in the community ).

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.