The experience.

August 21, 2018
So with an extremely heavy heart, I had to leave for the UK last night.

I survived the nearly 12 hour flight, thanks to the tail wind.

Going there, we went by premium economy. Sankyuuuuuu mama~

Do you want to hear a joke about it though ? Well, basically, I have kind of semi shut down and my brain isn't really functioning. During my lunch break, I went to check on my seats and then I saw that for the outbound flight, we could each check in 2 baggage, but for the inbound, we could only check in 1 baggage. I then turn to Aisyah and said "Ha ? So I can bring 2 baggage there and then what ? Do they expect me to leave one bag behind ?" This was when it hit me that we were going to be travelling by premium economy. ^w^

It's not like we really needed the extra leg space, but it sure made our journey much more comfortable.


The meals were fairly decent.





I was very disappointed with the in flight entertainment though. There was practically nothing that I had wanted to watch. I was hoping that they'd have antman or deadpool, but no, I was just left disappointed. Thankfully, I had my fully loaded ipad with me. It did make my flight more bearable.

A word of advice, don't ever leave the screen with the flight details on. Counting down the hours just makes it worse somehow.

So finally, we arrived at Heathtrow just before 6am.

I was a little bit panicky as I was worried that the request for either a wheelchair or buggy didn't go through. Stepped out of the aircraft and there the buggy was, waiting for us. I felt like royalty to be honest. It was my first ever buggy ride through any airport and it sure was awesome. We didn't have to take the skytrain, nor did we have to queue to get through customs. In fact, we skipped all queues and didn't even have to get off the buggy to get through immigration. Now, that's the way to go.



We had to wait for quite a while for my mother to get to the airport though, as she wasn't expecting the fast clearance.


Please excuse the face. It is due to the lack of sleep.

Well, we are now en route to go see Uncle Pat and I'm rocking my new pair of glasses.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.