Salesworks: Sports day.

August 13, 2018


Here at Alliance Group, we have quarterly events.

First quarter: Charity day.
Second quarter: Sales infinity day.

And for the third quarter, we had sports day.

Fortunately for me, I enjoyed the comfort of being indoors playing bowling. If I am not wrong, the previous year was held under the scorching sun at a stadium. So yes, I am thanking my lucky stars.

I actually quite like bowling, but I fancy my nails way more than bowling, so all I could do today was roll the bowling bowl down the lane as I wasn't prepared to lose my nails.




We were supposed to have a lunch break, but they called it off and told us all to have lunch at the premises instead so that we could all end earlier.

So our little Athena picnic we had.



After the Salesworks sports day, we had a little AG sports day of our own - Badminton.

I used to like playing badminton until I hurt my shoulders and was advised by the doctors not to play any racket games, but you know what ? I am going attempt to play badminton some time soon.


And that's a wrap !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.