My first pair of glasses.

August 15, 2018
For the longest time now, I have been wanting to get myself a pair of glasses, and when I say the longest time, I really mean the longest time. I think the first ever time I had my eye tested was like more than 5 years ago. The thing is though, each time I go into a different optician over the years, they always tell me that my eye sight isn't that bad so it is entirely up to me if I wanted it or not.

Recently, I feel that my eye sight has been getting worse. I've nearly missed my bus a couple of times as well as I am not able to see the bus numbers until they've arrived at the bus stop. That's how bad my eye sight has become. So I decided to put my foot down and finally made my first pair of glasses ever.

After trying on countless pairs, here are my top 3 choices.




Now, make a guess which one I picked.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.