Mini Dreamz outing.

August 05, 2018
The only mobile games that I play at the moment are Tsum tsum and get rich, and needless to say, Pokemon go.

So anyways, there was this one morning, as I was making my way out of the train station, I came across a Maplestory M poster and got really excited. I decided then that I was going to play it. So the game finally got released, started playing and joined the guild that Alicia is in - Dreamz.

Earlier today, some of the guildies had planned for a karaoke session later on in the evening and Alicia asked me to come along.

So yes, karaoke we went and apart from singing, we fooled around with the beautycam as we always do.





As if I wasn't knackered enough, we continued 'round 2' at Zouk. I should of gone home after karaoke, but at the same time, I didn't want to leave Alicia by herself. Come to think of it, my last visit to Zouk was when they were at the previous location as well and it was well before the move.



I'm actually getting way too old for this.

Well, this is us at 4am.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.