Happy 53rd birthday Singapore !

August 09, 2018

It was a pretty good day if you ask me.

Here's the summarized version of how I spent my national day.

We started off the day with lunch at Yoshinoya. 


Next, we headed over to the Manekineko at Cineleisure for our 3 hour karaoke sesh.


Then we rushed over to Bugis where we took part in my first ever escape room. We chose the Annabelle theme and I must say, it was really frightening. Like, my most favorite movie genre is horror, which by the way, I can handle, being there in real life though, is a completely different story. But yeah, if you ever feel like giving yourself a scare, you should give this a go.


We had dinner at Dookki before ending the day.


It was my first time there and I quite liked it to be honest. First off, you start off with an army stew with the ingredients of your choice. As you can tell from the name of the restaurant - Dookki, they specialize in Korean rice cakes so there provide a wide variety of rice cakes. Leave some space in your stomach for the fried rice though, as after you are done with the army stew and the gravy thickens, they'd whip up some fried rice. Likewise, you choose what goes into your fried rice. 

So yes, that is how I spent my national day.

Well, it's back to work tomorrow so I best get some beauty rest.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.