Ssikkek.

March 08, 2016


So my father has been bugging me for quite some time now, to take him for some Korean bbq. I prefer healthier living. Take steamboat as an example. I love steamboat and I could have it every single day. But you know how it is. Sometimes, you just got to let your father have his way.

We went to Ssikkek at United square. I was pretty amazed at how huge the place was.

Anyways, here's what we had. Let's start with the cooked food.






They had quite a huge variety of cooked food to choose from, which included the usual stir fried sweet potato noodles and tteokbokki.

They also had my favorite seaweed soup and I love the seaweed here as they are generous with their seaweed.


As for the bbq meats, here they are.




There wasn't much selection for the meats, not sure if they have more variety for the dinner crowd, but I'll update you guys if we ever go there for dinner.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.